Quick Updates for a Smooth Transition!
- Just a reminder Year 4 children are to enter school from the Meath Green Lane Gate (Swimming Pool Gate)
- They must arrive promptly at 9 o'clock. Members of staff will be on the playground to greet and guide them.
- On the days your child has P.E. or games they must wear their P.E.kit to school. (This will be confirmed in their timetable at the back of their home/school diary.)
- You may wish to send your child in with a small hand sanitiser, if so please make sure it is named and can fit into their trays.
- You may also like to send your child in with an extra snack, as we are sure they will miss visiting the biscuit cupboard like us!
- Children will then leave school from the same gate at Meath Green Lane.